• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 99+ 4DOOR XJ

villaXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I'm looking g to pick up a clean xj for a DD/WEEKEND RIG.... Rather have it lifted and a few mods....if anyone is selling a clean xj let me know! 5624793612 Marco

i have been trying like a dickens to get ahold of anyone with that add. cash in hand. i need this. DD got totaled.
the guy texted me back saying it is not his but to email his sister. no response. it may be a phony ad.

somebody reply to me telling me to email somebody else and then they replied with an email saying that the vehicle is going to be sold on eBay and that is the only way to purchase it,I actually just bought one lastnight right here by my house in Costa Mesa, I f***** up a new thread a little later today once I get some pictures if the 60th anniversary in black and I bought it from the original owner it's super clean

*picked up

Lol sorry my voice texting feature on my phone must think I was angry or something it used the wrong word and I don't know yet how to edit

If it's a XJ you picked up, .... Congrats!

Maybe you can make it to the Christmas party and can introduce yourself and your jeep to
who you haven't met yet.

Back