• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 97 and up xj parts.

XJ-ARNIE

NAXJA Forum User
to include, but not limited to...

front doors, header panel (and all lights) dash, seats, center console, headliner...the whole interior pretty much. All of this is needed, and If I have to buy the whole jeep as a parts truck Ill do that to. Let me know what you guys see out there. I need no motor or axles...no trans or t-case. Just the shell of once used (but not to abused please) jeep cherokee...97-01. thanks!

to include, but not limited to...

front doors, header panel (and all lights) dash, seats, center console, headliner...the whole interior pretty much. All of this is needed, and If I have to buy the whole jeep as a parts truck Ill do that to. Let me know what you guys see out there. I need no motor or axles...no trans or t-case. Just the shell of once used (but not to abused please) jeep cherokee...97-01. thanks!
I have a complete dash from a 97. Light gray plastics, no radio, still has wiring harness and heater controls. $75 in Des Moines if interested. Let me know.
Thanks,
Collin

Awesome, I knew it. Right after mine got scrapped somebody finally wants something! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :doh:

I have a 98 shell that I am parting out which as been decently stripped. It has a slight tweak in the driver's front lower cowl area from the hit it took in the rear area of the driver's fender area. This moved the lower cowl where the lower door hing attaches inboard a bit, so the top of the door tilts out. It may be pullable. Other than that tweak, the entire shell is extremely clean and rust-free. It was a very nice leather Limited and somebody' wife's DD prior to getting tagged. Not that much left on it at all, bu the IP is still there and I still have a lot of the tan interior trim, as well as the door panels. I also have the title. PM me if you re interested.

I have a 98 with a complete interior. its light grey and its in pretty decent shape. i will try to get a couple of pics of it this weekend. the jeep is in des moines iowa. heck, i probably got everything you need minus the front end and the parts ive snagged off it...

Last edited:
i have a bunch of flares that came off of a 1999-2001. they are green. most are in good shape. can easily be painted black. probably sell them for pretty cheap. if interested PM me would work best.

I dont have a front clip. i was messed up in an accident. some lady side swiped the front end of my jeep. just the header panel was cracked in a couple of spots. everything behind it is still good but idk if im gonna part out the body panels or try to sell it whole.... the interior is getting gutted tho.

well, i wont get rid of the whole thing as one piece because theres some stuff on it im putting on my new rig. we can get you the whole interior if thats what you are after.... would you be coming here to get everything because it would be almost stupid to try to ship it all. if you want to give me a call/text you can. 515 988 4138

no doors? And, you said the header panel is wasted right? got pics of the interior? i mean, i want the WHOLE thing...front seats, dash, all the plastics, whole dash, console, headliner, the works dude...Ill even rip it out. How much are we talking here by the way?

Can you get pic mail on ur phone? If so, pm me your number and I will send you pics of anything you want. The jeeps sitting at my work and I haven't brought a camera to work yet. That's why I haven't posted any pics yet. Sorry. As for a price, I was going to let you make an offer. Just try not to kick me in the sack.lol. But wait till you get to see some pics first. I assure that its still in real good shape for its age.

I have a 98 XJ sitting around for parts if the deal with ATVracer falls through. Pics available if needed. Very cheap!

hey, hope you still need parts. i live in cary by timber town, i have a 97 white xj shell with roll cage and some parts. i have seats that are gray, if you wanna come by and check it out lmk....heres my email- [email protected]

Back