• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 88-96 xj for brother project

jeepxjs

NAXJA Forum User
Wanting to do a brother project with my younger brother to help him learn how to work on xjs I have an xj now and so does he iam wanting to find an older xj to fix up and turn in to a buggy together looking for a cheep xj 1000 or less open to all years would like one with the two piece d30 in front 90 or later send me a pm or e-mail me at [email protected] must run doues not have to be in great shape like i said it for a fix up to teach brother how to work on if any one has something e-mail or let me know thanks!

Adam

[email protected]
call/text (704)886-8483

Is this Adam? :eeks1: :roll: If so about damn time. If not welcome! :D :thumbup: I guess I'll move it now.

ok just picked up a 92 with a new motor and trany for $500 its ruff tho and has no doors or and has been guter guy was makeing a race truck out of it and dident have time to finsh so in need of parts doors mostly

I have 2 front 97 door that are red I'll sell you! :)

got ya there is a place in mooresville that has all stock OEM stuff my gf got me a new center console for a 97 and up for like 10$ ill ask her what the place is called i got to pick up some stuff to so if i go by ill check on a frount clip its all new it even came in a jeep box lol ill get back with ya

Back