• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB:35s or 36s

My brother has some 35x12.5x15 Dunlop Mud Rovers. They are on aluminum rims which are 5 on 5.5. $400 for the tires and rims. $325 for just the tires, paid before he gets them dismounted. They are in 19468, Limerick area.

I have 5 - 35" Maxxis bighorns Just put them on in the summer... I can get a date if I look but they have only been on a few months. I want to go back to 33s because of gearing and steering...

I could arrange some kinda meet up if youre in the nearby area. I will need to put the new tires on to get these off (DD) so... PM sent

When do you want them by? Im in the process of looking for a new jeep and will possibly split the tires from mine. 35x12.50x15 BFG KM2 with around 5-7k on them. Would probably sell with the steelies for $750. Ill keep an eye on this thread and let you know if I do something.

Back