• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wtb 231

I'm not sure actually, the case is fine but it's grinding and the fluid is cooked. I'm not in a place where I can really take it apart and look. It's probably rebuild able but I can't leave it all pulled apart in the barracks parking lot

You can leave it apart at the base auto hobby shop, that's what it's there for. If you can't find one cheap locally, check ecology off the 76.

if you end up junking it i could use the front half of the case (the half that bolts to the trans)

:D

sweet! thanks :D the one I have apart has a hole wollowed out so the shift forks wont line up when its put together. that would really help me out.

i saw one literally sitting next to a cherocar at the JY a few weeks back. might still be there. it was pick a part or whatever its called off Nirvana down in Chula Vista. Might be worth looking at for a dollar to get in. or just pull one out of one while you're there. There was a few available at Ecology as well.

Back