• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 23 spline AW4 output shaft

hey john. there is a 91 aw4 23 spline at the oceanside ecology. i took the 242 yesterday so the trans is just waiting for you. someone took the pan off allready, otherwise id have the trans too. heck i even unbolted most of the tailshaft adapter bolts for ya. :)

hey john. there is a 91 aw4 23 spline at the oceanside ecology. i took the 242 yesterday so the trans is just waiting for you. someone took the pan off allready, otherwise id have the trans too. heck i even unbolted most of the tailshaft adapter bolts for ya. :)
Thanks for the heads up but I don't want to buy another whole tranny if I can find just the output shaft.

wont they sell just the shaft? other parts are missing allready so its not a complete trans. im betting you can remove the tailshaft aswell. just a thought

wont they sell just the shaft? other parts are missing allready so its not a complete trans. im betting you can remove the tailshaft aswell. just a thought
I thought about that and I don't think they will stand for you tearing a tranny apart in the yard because the parts would all get lost or damaged sitting in the yard.

Whats your plans for the 21 spline AW4?

Back