• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrenching party... Saturday, Sept 7th

Andy Steiner

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
At Mike Rollins' house in Costa Mesa.
7:00AM.

Installation of several items on my WJ.

1. Replace battery hold down
2. Install front tow hooks
3. Replace CV joint, front drive shaft
4. Replace front axle CV boots
5. Sirius Radio tuner. (Hope that still works.)
6. Clean throttle body
7. De-carb
8. Examine spark plugs. May need to replace?
9. Programming fob
10. HVAC blower motor module

Mike will take care of the last two items and he can instruct on how to do any of the other jobs. I'll buy lunch when we're done and keep everybody hydrated. Two guys have already committed, but additional hands are very welcome. That and I would really like to see some old friends again.

With enough hands the big stuff can be knocked off in 4-5 hours. Email me or Mike for address and phone number if you don't already know where Mikey lives.

I really need the help guys.
Thank you.

At Mike Rollins' house in Costa Mesa.
7:00AM.
Two guys have already committed, but additional hands are very welcome. That and I would really like to see some old friends again.

I really need the help guys.
Thank you.

Well I'm not a guy, Andy (surprise, surprise!! :scared:) , but I'm doing what I can to make it up there to help... I'm about a 75% right now.

I also need to get a batch of those new SoCal Pint Glasses from Geoff/Sequoia for delivery to/sales to folks down here, and some other random things taken care of. I may even need to pick up another ton of coal to keep this railroad running! LOL

I truly hope to see you next Saturday, and help you get your new rig dialed in. Be warned, though--if I do manage to come help, I will be highly aggravated if you don't make it out to Moab for at least a little bit!!

If I dont have to take the daughter to skating, I can stop by but not for long.

It's still on my calendar... I should be there 7ish... ish, mind you!! Probably going dancing the night before, so sleep may be a rare commodity.

Back