• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrenchfest/axle swap Aug 29-30, Bham

You've obviously never been to a KK when the red light is on.

Ya know how long I lived in Alabama before one of my friends explained to me what Hot & Now meant??:dunno::looser::shhh:

The BIG test......
Doughnuts002.jpg

Looks yummy...
Doughnuts004-1.jpg

Special Guest Judges...
Doughnuts007.jpg

Can you guess which one Steven likes??
Doughnuts004.jpg

So, which is better? Depends on which is in my mouth! They are both good, but Different. Shipley's is more "caky" and KK is more "Airy." I'd eat either one that was in front of me! Of course, these are my opinions, and do not represent the opinions of my employer blayh blah blah....

and anyone know what the H*ll these are....their momma made a nest right next to my battery....and pooped/peed on my intake manifold....stinky!
Doughnuts014.jpg

Oh, and by the way....we had 3 doughnuts left sun up the next day!:D

mice?

Yeh, thought about that...but they look real new, and too big to be a mouse? I caught a mouse last year in my garage, and it was no bigger then my thumb. We've got lots of chipmunks and squirrels around here....:dunno:

well dont look like mice. too big.

i would say mole but they prolly wouldnt nest in a jeep.

could be chipmonk. squirrels prolly wouldnt nest in a jeep as well... but shipmonks arent big either... maybe they are squirrels...

sorry cant be too much help.

It smelled like CRAP working on that jeep for 2 days!!

Deep fry 'em.

It is Alabama. Something else came and got them in the night tho. I left them in a box on the other side of the driveway and the next morning they were gone.

As for the doughnuts, the're both good. I cant say one is better than another because the're different styles of doughnuts. I ate them both and enjoyed them so they're both winners.

We need more people to show up next time. With multiple jeeps apart in the driveway theres more than enough work to go around! A big thanks to Kris (ladywolf) for dropping the axles and bumpers off! Another fun filled weekend of wrenching done. Well, almost :moon:

Sunday?? and how about those ubolts....guess I need to call ya.:sunshine:
I NEED THEM TOO.... 4 FOR AN 8.25!! Andy, if you find them let me know please.
You getin the lube locker's or you want me to??

Back