• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrecked my Cherokee...brought me here

Lawn Cher' said:
:roflmao:

You are new here. Hi. Eric Stratton, rush chairman, damn glad to meet ya.

:roflmao:

I rolled my 2000. Bought a 10T porta power, new radiator, shroud, elec. fan, and windshield. Took everything off it - fenders, hood, front, interior, doors, everything. I took some basic roof line measurements and pillar measurements from a friend of mine's straight XJ and started porta powering the roof and pillars. I got it straight enough to get a windshield in it and all 4 doors shutting. banged on fenders and hood till they were "straight". Now I wheel the piss out of it cause I don't care about the "little things" as much. I recomend porta power and wheel it. You'll get some bad looks, but mostly good looks. Plus, the little rice cars don't ride your tail cause they know you don't care if you slam on the brakes and they rear end you. Same applies to merging traffic. Fix it and wheel it. A cage is still a good idea though. I don't know how many rolls a unibody can take. Mine is in the works.

good luck though.

Back