• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wrangler parts compatibility with XJs

Bronco

NAXJA Forum User
Are TJ break lines compatible with XJ’s and if so how much if any are they longer?

Dose anyone know if there is a year of YJ that had the Disconnect axel and U 297 joint? I want to upgrade my RT side shaft to 297.

I replaced my stock brake lines with Wrangler brake lines and found the Wrangler lines to be roughly 4" longer

For a rear line I would look at using a late 70's f150 line. It is over 8 inches longer than stock and I have plenty of lack for my 6"s of lift. I think yj lines are about 3" longer also. But at 5" of lift I would consider just buying stainless front lines, the ones I got from RE allow me to max out my radius arms with super flex joints at the frame.

Thanks for all the help Guys. It is a two year old RE steel line that is Leaking I lost 2 U-joints this weekend on the driver side and I’m sure that is the cause of the leak but I’m looking for and economical replacement. I don’t think RE sells them one at a time.

Back