• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wow... "Hello! (hello-hello)

I cant do Friday but saturday possibly sunday could work for me and my son.

Facebook isn't for everyone but it seems to be the format that most are using these days.

Our local chapters Facebook group currently has over 300 people in it, I've been trying to get some of them involved in the forums.
A few have popped up in here but I think most are content with our social media group which is ok, I'm just happy to see people interested in NAXJA.

Facebook isn't for everyone but it seems to be the format that most are using these days.

Our local chapters Facebook group currently has over 300 people in it, I've been trying to get some of them involved in the forums.
A few have popped up in here but I think most are content with our social media group which is ok, I'm just happy to see people interested in NAXJA.

Exactly.....

That group is dead.....

Back