• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wow another idiot

The folks on there were going to far, I just want my money, I do not want it to become illegal
I think it may be way out of YOUR hands by now. I doubt this guy could go the the local Wal-mart without getting flack.

The folks on there were going to far, I just want my money, I do not want it to become illegal
At this point you only have a few options left, it has spread WAY too far, You could lie & tell all he paid up. Or you could stay out of it & let nature takes it's course.

I am just gonna take him to court, I spent a month and a half trying to get him to discuss it and work something out, instead he lied to me a ignored me. Then I posted that thread to get him to talk to me and he still blew me off,. The thread got out of hand so I deleted it. I did not want it to become illegal so I did what I had to do. He gave out his own info and everyone else dug the rest up on the net. He set himself up from the start. I could not help him after that

I am just gonna take him to court, I spent a month and a half trying to get him to discuss it and work something out, instead he lied to me a ignored me. Then I posted that thread to get him to talk to me and he still blew me off,. The thread got out of hand so I deleted it. I did not want it to become illegal so I did what I had to do. He gave out his own info and everyone else dug the rest up on the net. He set himself up from the start. I could not help him after that
That's what you should have done to begin with. Go to small claims court, show before & after pic's. reciepts. Hopefully you have those. Get his wages garnished, lien on his property, whatever. I don't condone what he did to you. I feel he a big loser. I just feel you when the wrong route to solve it & now you are prolly regretting it. Hope it all works out bro. good luck.

I"m sorry to hear about that man. Hopefully something good comes out of it.

Keep us updated, you got the attention of 120,000 people now lol
prolly closer to 500,000. It has spread to soooo many other forums, some don't even have to do with the 4wheel community.

Richard,

If you read the Wenzel thread you can assume that 95% of the posts on porate are hot air. I think that kind of publicity would have brought Brandon to his knees and made him pay. But I understand that you held on until it escelated beyond your comfort level and can relate, understand and respect that.

Good luck with the collection and I'll catch ya on the trails again next season!

Hey, could somebody catch me up with some backstory. The link at the start of this thread is gone & I'm in the dark.:us:

Hey, could somebody catch me up with some backstory. The link at the start of this thread is gone & I'm in the dark.:us:
long story short. someone ripped off a fellow jeeper. He called him out. It got wayyyyyy outa hand. Now it's time to let nature take it's course.

Rich,
Nearest I could figure is that this is over $500... Is this crap really worth it for $500? Principal is one thing, but I think you've dished him more than $500 of hell... Without a contract your court case lost before you've even begun IMO.

Matt

I say shame for even letting it leave without payment. Consider it a gift if there's no contract or other collateral. Lick wounds and move on. Call it a learning experience. :peace:

this clown stayed at his place for what three days too. Man I would be furious. Sorry things have gotten this rough. I have been burned several times lately over stupid parts. Then others wonder why i don't want to work on thier rigs after I have been burned.

Not cool FullsizeXJ !!!! Pay your bill!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What goes around comes around
Nick

Sorry My bad... I guess I should wake up a little more before reading and posting..

Its a 3rd shift thing.

Thanks for sticking up for me Flex.

Nick

Sorry My bad... I guess I should wake up a little more before reading and posting..

Its a 3rd shift thing.

Thanks for sticking up for me Flex.

Nick

Any time Bro!:cheers:

There is a thing called a mechanic's lein. Do some research.

Rich,
Nearest I could figure is that this is over $500... Is this crap really worth it for $500? Principal is one thing, but I think you've dished him more than $500 of hell... Without a contract your court case lost before you've even begun IMO.

Matt

actually I have enough in PM's and emails to prove my case and a couple threads he started

Back