• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wounded Warrior Build The Raptured Duck buggy

Looks cool. I live close to Fallbrook and would love yo come by and check it out.

Feel free brother, I'm actually going to be at the shop working on it tomorrow. Also fallbrooks Christmas parade is at 6, so we will be there all day. Welding the cage to frame, cleaning the axles and labeling wires.

Eagle eye fabrication

128 e mission road
Fallbrook ca, 92028

Welded part of the frame in, got some wiring labeled and start cleaning up the D30. Also test fitted some of the old panels...also met the guys at CTM Racing Product, great guys up there! Let me tour their shop and talk off their ears with questions. Lots of knowledge and good products up there! Looking forward to the help from these guys!

vy8ugusa.jpg

e3yra8a5.jpg
9ene7y8u.jpg

Last edited:
Let me dig around my garage and see what parts I got left. My Jeep is dead in the yard, so if you need chassis parts, I got most of that left on the Jeep.

I know I got a pair of Infiniti leather buckets in the garage plus a pair of 97 XJ buckets or the stock 96 buckets still in the XJ, a rear prerunner style bumper, and some other things. I can't deliver anything, but might be able to train some stuff. I know I've got a AW4 trans w/no torque converter...

The project has potential. Are you still planning on running the 35?

Yeah unfortantly it's all we have, we were promised some 3/4 ton fords but when we got there to pick them up, he wanted $1700 for them....guy was a tool and pretty disrespectful to us while we were there. Laughed at joe and the way he walked. he's a double leg amputee and is still learning how to cross terrain in his prosthetics. "You ok bud your walking like you just got out of prison". We just thanked him for his time and left. Can't stand people like that.

Let me dig around my garage and see what parts I got left. My Jeep is dead in the yard, so if you need chassis parts, I got most of that left on the Jeep.

I know I got a pair of Infiniti leather buckets in the garage plus a pair of 97 XJ buckets or the stock 96 buckets still in the XJ, a rear prerunner style bumper, and some other things. I can't deliver anything, but might be able to train some stuff. I know I've got a AW4 trans w/no torque converter...

I appreciate the heads up brother. Why's your jeep dead in the yard? Hey-no worries I'd come to you if it came to that.

Needed money last year and parted out the axles, wheels/tires, engine, and a few other things.

Yeah unfortantly it's all we have, we were promised some 3/4 ton fords but when we got there to pick them up, he wanted $1700 for them....guy was a tool and pretty disrespectful to us while we were there. Laughed at joe and the way he walked. he's a double leg amputee and is still learning how to cross terrain in his prosthetics. "You ok bud your walking like you just got out of prison". We just thanked him for his time and left. Can't stand people like that.

First off let me say i think it is great what you are doing. i was think of doing something like this but on the water. a custom built pontoon boat to allow easy access and mobility for wheelchairs while fishing and such. i went up to that corona lakes fishing pond just off the 15 and talked to the guy at the gate. asked prices and such. when i asked if they gave any discounts to handicapped (most parks and recreation places do) they guy laughed and said "We don't give discounts for being STUPID". i so wanted to punch that guy in the nose, but i held me composure and just drove off.
if you can, make a list of all the stuff needed that you can think of and i am sure a lot of us can help track some stuff down.
i live here in fallbrook, i would love to come by when you are at the shop and check the project out and meet you all. i know exactly where it is. lots of cool trucks/buggies/jeeps/ect always out front.

Stix, I totally get what you mean. You are more then welcome to stop by anytime brother. I drive the red jeep that sets out front. I'm there almost everyday, so feel free man! Yeah that's a great idea on the pontoon, did you ever talk to anyone about helping?

We need to get you something other than the 35.
I'm about as respectful of the military and those who have served, but I'd be forced into laughter (or at least a chuckle) if I saw all that work you guys are putting into it and still left the 35 in there.

Anyone have a 8.25 sitting around?

It's true, unfortantly it's what we got, I'm headed to get metal for the brackets as we speak. It'd be great to find better axles, hopefully someone comes through, even 44's are better than the 30/35 combo we have now. I appreciate the help jump, you don't know what it means to us. Thank you to you and everyone else that have helped us stumble along here. Lol

I know there isnt much of a budget and everything but why not pull an exploder rear end on half price day or something like that?

I have a 44 I'll donate if somebody wants to pick it up. 5.5 lug pattern not sure what it's out of.

Back