• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Work party this coming Saturday

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

I started a new thread just for the work party. The other thread is in the for sale section.

Basically, I will be decommissioning my 2000 XJ due to the accident. I hoep to have a replacement Jeep this week. If so, it might become a decom and lift party with axle swap.

This coming Saturday at my place in Lake Forest at 10:00 AM.

25251 Arder Court
Lake Forest, 92630

If you plan on buying something off of the rig, come that day or PM for a time this week in the afternoon.

Thanks!

If you plan on buying something, you have to come pull it.

Also, please bring your own tools. I will have mine out, but using alot of them. I will have my air compressor going.

I don't mind sharing some, but I am pretty certain I don't have everything.

If you PM'd me about wanting something, this is your time to get it.

Last edited:
Please post up in this thread if you plan on coming by, either to help, watch, or grab some parts.

I will know tomorrow when I pick up my replacement. I found it, but have to wait for the stinking insurance check.... more details once it's mine!:scottm:

What did you get? Pics?

I will know tomorrow when I pick up my replacement. I found it, but have to wait for the stinking insurance check.... more details once it's mine!:scottm:

What did you get? Pics?

I don't have it yet. I hope to pick it up tomorrow, but probably Thursday.

Once I get it, I will post up some pics.

Robert, I've got some SAR training in the morning. But I should be done by 11 am. I'll come by after that. Have my chair ready!

Robert I'm out, got a commitment for the entire day.

BTT...

We will be working all day. Come on by if you are in the area.

I want to thank everyone that came over to help:

Mike R
Johnny C

Thanks to Curt for stopping by.

Ryan came and pulled his own parts! Thank you.

I will start a for sale thread later tonight or tomorrow with everything we pulled today that is available.

The Jeep is pretty well stripped. We did not pull the engine or drivetrain yet. Maybe one night this next week.

Thanks again Mike & Johnny!

Robert is was great to meet you guys today. I wish I didn't have to work today so that I could have helped. Anyways I look forward to talking with you guys some more, you four have an awful lot of knowledge about the cherokee.

Oh, sorry. I forgot to mention you came by. Sorry I did not have much time to talk to you. It was great meeting you. Sorry the belts didn't work.

Keep an eye for another thread in a week or two for my replacement Jeep.

Thanks for coming by!

Robert is was great to meet you guys today. I wish I didn't have to work today so that I could have helped. Anyways I look forward to talking with you guys some more, you four have an awful lot of knowledge about the cherokee.

Sorry I couldnt make it.... just got back to the house, and now I fly out tomorrow morning at 6am :( I would have loved to have been there, maybe next time.

Sorry I couldnt make it.... just got back to the house, and now I fly out tomorrow morning at 6am :( I would have loved to have been there, maybe Ill show up for the lift party :)

Back