• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Woot! An XJ owner again

Thats one clean looking 91'. Are you the second owner? That was cool getting to see the window sticker, I've always wondered what the mid - early 90's cherokee's went for new. 18 grand was pretty spendy back then.

DSC01128.jpg

DSC01129.jpg

Nice Poser pic!! Great lookin rig

Nice! Thats a damn clean 91. Wish mine had come along as quick as this has lol. What steering setup do you have on that thing?

And is that the 8.25 under it you had for sale awhile back?

Last edited:
nice lookin family wheeler John....i'm on the hunt for a new project....am thinking a mild YJ.

In my opinion (not that it was asked for ;) ) the ORO U-turn steering would be a much better choice for this application than the 1 ton stuff. I know others have their opionions but there are choices for a reason!

John,
You have plans for bumpers or rock rails?

Michael

In my opinion (not that it was asked for ;) ) the ORO U-turn steering would be a much better choice for this application than the 1 ton stuff. I know others have their opionions but there are choices for a reason!

John,
You have plans for bumpers or rock rails?

Michael

I agree. The U-turn stuff actually works pretty decent. The tie rod ends are pretty much shot, so I'll have to track down some part #'s and source replacements.

Not sure on bumpers yet, will be getting rock rails for sure ASAP. Trying to trade a buddy out of his M4O bumper for the front.

Back