• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WOOHOO

haha thanks, let me post a pic of my rig and ill explain it all

390849_325761710778978_100000354543065_1058965_639267934_n.jpg

The gray looks like the wife's DD. Nice.

Also, nice black one but it's awful clean.:D

What tires are those? More pics and specs please!!!!

The gray looks like the wife's DD. Nice.

Also, nice black one but it's awful clean.:D

What tires are those? More pics and specs please!!!!

haha thanks my friend, freshly detailed for this years xmas parade, the tires are 35x12.50 15 MT mtz's

Ol' blacky's specs:
-1999 4.0
-rustys air intake/throttle body
-home brewed lift
-eaton detroit in the rear open in front
-456's front and rear
-bushCrackers

and a bunch of other junk :gee:

silver one is my stock 01 DD

Jesus Christ! That thing is massive! I like it but I couldnt deal with it being that tall. It looks proportional with the BWs on there, tho.

Where "in the woods" are you?

Look up Pro Jeep, they're the same person.

BTW, NAXJA's terms of service do not allow for alter egos. After your next post, the other account will be locked. If you start any more, all will be locked, and you'll be banned on sight.

And, based on your use of Mr10Inches in the Paint & Bodywork forum, ProJeep has been banned.

haha i am PRO Jeep as in "for" jeeps but not Projeep. and nope didnt buy it either.DID however read the lcog thread and think its funny....anyways not getting into it.

lowrange: im in maysville, NC

i had 2 accounts a while back.. but forgot i had created it.. but someone closed it for me. I think it was Glenn.. I would closed Mr10inches over Pro Jeep.. but thats just me.

it looks like a nice mall crawler. You would win some trophies with it.

Back