• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wipe New Trim Restorer

Talyn

NAXJA Forum User
I'm not one for gimmicks or crap seen on TV, but a friend that I trust recommended it to me when I was looking for a way to restore the trim on my Jeeps. I was hesitant to try it but it was only $20 so I gave it a try. I applied it at the beginning of the winter on my ZJ and later on the XJ. I started by giving the trim a good cleaning then wiped it down with denatured alcohol. Tapped off the surrounding areas then went at it with the WN. I did 3 applications of wipe new. The ZJ was the vehicle driven the majority of the winter and the trim still looks good.

I'll report back after a while and tell you how its holding up. I'll have to add pics later.

I'll be interested in seeing it after a summer in direct sunlight-- it seems that anything I do in the garage lasts forever..... until I let is sit in the sun for a couple months.

where did you get the magic juice? I might be willing to toss a twenty into the test pool.

Back