• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WINTERFEST

Bah765

NAXJA Forum User
I am having a hard time finding info on the event. Yes, I have looked through the WF section but I do not see anything about what is needed besides a cb/frs radio. Is there a link with more info. Or can one of you guys give me the details of what exactly goes on?
Thanks,
Brendan

More info added to the event forum.

mac 'stickies' gyvr

Question. I'd say my Jeep is/will be "Medium" trail capable, but I've actually only wheeled one time. I feel like I went through what would be considered Medium that day, I followed Adam "terrehautian" for a while doing what his rig could, then he hopped out and rode along with me as we went through some tougher stuff. I plan on going on 3-4 trips to Badlands before Winterfest just to get some more seat time, but do you think I'd still be ok to do the Medium trails or should I back off as I don't have a lot of experience?

Run easy the first day and if you're up to it, medium the second. We'll get you through!

Run easy the first day and if you're up to it, medium the second. We'll get you through!

and likewise won't let you go on a ride that you're not equipped for.
That only holds up the group.
As always, at the discretion of the trail leader.

I am in the same boat as BTaylor. I haven't done much wheeling besides local trails in my Jeep, basically deepish ruts and what not. But I have done a shit ton of miles on my quad. I've been to Wayne National Forest in Ohio quite a bit and have also spent a weekend at Hatfield McCoys in West Virginia. Id say im no virgin to off road vehicles. Are there several different groups that go to different spots of the park during the day?

Read through the stickies, and spend a little bit reading through the past WF forums in the Past Events section. You will get a lot of info and cool pictures in there.

I am in the same boat as BTaylor. I haven't done much wheeling besides local trails in my Jeep, basically deepish ruts and what not. But I have done a shit ton of miles on my quad. I've been to Wayne National Forest in Ohio quite a bit and have also spent a weekend at Hatfield McCoys in West Virginia. Id say im no virgin to off road vehicles. Are there several different groups that go to different spots of the park during the day?

I showed up in a stock longbed comanche on street tires the first time.

we will take care of you.

I will attest that they will push you, but not your rig. Best time I had was WF13 wheeling stock. Can't wait to wheel lifted this year.

Back