• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

winch mount bumper suggestions

Thanks,luckily this was done for free to check the pattern!Im going to try to redo the numbers and come back with a working template!

RCP Phx said:
Thanks,luckily this was done for free to check the pattern!Im going to try to redo the numbers and come back with a working template!

These are my plans and I used them on my '99 and they fit very well. I just put a set on a friend's 92 and the four outermost bolts (out of the 8 on the face) on the bulkhead brace were almost an inch off. His XJ had been in a front end crash though so I didn't know if the problem was his Jeep or the plans. I'll be rechecking the dimensions.

kid4lyf said:
These are my plans and I used them on my '99 and they fit very well. I just put a set on a friend's 92 and the four outermost bolts (out of the 8 on the face) on the bulkhead brace were almost an inch off. His XJ had been in a front end crash though so I didn't know if the problem was his Jeep or the plans. I'll be rechecking the dimensions.

Again thanks for the Plans! And I do appreciate that you'll check them for us.

:cool:

ChuckD said:
Again thanks for the Plans! And I do appreciate that you'll check them for us.

:cool:

No problem. I apologize for this. It's a little embarassing to offer something up and then have them be wrong.

Back