• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will you attend the trail maintenance

Are you attending the trail maintenance

• YES

Votes: 23 74.2%
  • NO

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters
rpraterxj said:
:twak: :twak: :twak: :twak:

(n) :doh:

Bad!!! Get your lazy butt up and help out....

If you recall, the trail maintenance isn't all that big a thing, with twenty rigs on the trail, split it into two groups, one starting at each end, and you will be done by the time I get up!

:D

I am in with my buddy who will be ridin shotgun!!!

I don't know if I'll even make it to Big Bear. But out of curiosity, does the minimum equipment / rig requirements apply to those coming for trail maintenance?

What is this trail like? Would a completely, and I mean completely, stock jeep (no lift, no underbody protection, smallest tires, blah blah) qualify to be on it?

Maz said:
I don't know if I'll even make it to Big Bear. But out of curiosity, does the minimum equipment / rig requirements apply to those coming for trail maintenance?

What is this trail like? Would a completely, and I mean completely, stock jeep (no lift, no underbody protection, smallest tires, blah blah) qualify to be on it?

Yes

I will have more information after Sunday as far as equipment needed and work to be done on the trail.

Maz said:
emm, yes to both questions?

The trail we normally maintian is a farkin' dirt road.
A rock or two and a branch or three needs moving and trimming..
but rules are rules, get your shat together and make your rig
trail worthy.
Unless you want to cruise up and down Big Bear Blvd all day....

Maz said:

For this trail, no.

Yes

I will be there...possibly with GF, 2 kids and a dog.

Back