• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wife was not too happy with a purchase.

Glenn B

Member #69
NAXJA Member
Saturday, we had an employee only sale in the DC attached to my store. Odds and ends, some damaged, most all of it new, some discontinued.

When I got to work, I strolled through the stuff laid out. My eyes immediately were drawn to a nice blue tool box... that is a fridge.

At %40 off DC cost, I could not resist. I also picked up a decent fire pit for the back yard. We have been wanting one for a while.

She loved the fire pit, but grumbled about the fridge. She just did not get it. Now she just laughs when we are sitting in the home office and I grab a beer out of the fridge next to me.

After the sun goes down, we shall enjoy a nice fire in the backyard.

BTW, we had some VERY nice air compressors, tools, generators, etc... She told me I should have got an air compressor.

Next time, I shall grab a nice compressor.

Fridge.jpg

firepit.jpg

Nice score Glenn.

My neighbor just had a Snap-On grill shaped like a tool box delivered, his wife wasnt to amused either. But it's a cool as hell, i'll grab a pic soon.

One of our friends owns a shop and this was being raffled off by the snap-on guy.. winner didnt need it and opted to sell instead.

Nice! I like that frig. and fire pit.

If the price was right,I,d have snapped it up too...

BTW, we had some VERY nice air compressors, tools, generators, etc... She told me I should have got an air compressor.

Hell, I wish my wife would tell me to get an air compressor :(

Mine surprised me with my first XJ on my birthday. Been married 36 years now.

Back