• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Why are these touching?

jeepcrazed4x4

NAXJA Forum User
So I put the Rusty's 8" Lift on a couple weeks ago, looks/ rides good, but the JKS links are touching the springs. Anybody had this problem or know how to fix it?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks.

You links are too short as well unless it is the camera angle. The eye that the bushes sit in should be level. This will raise the swaybar up and away more from the coils.

i just cut an inch off mine and ground and redrilled the ends.the second thing is your links are attatched wrong.the saddle or what ever you want to call it is supposed to be bolted to the bottom of the bar and not straddling it over top like you have it.read the instructions

Wil Badger said:
i just cut an inch off mine and ground and redrilled the ends.the second thing is your links are attatched wrong.the saddle or what ever you want to call it is supposed to be bolted to the bottom of the bar and not straddling it over top like you have it.read the instructions

Nope, the sway bar is supposed to be sandwiched as installed in the above picture: http://www.bigoffroad.com/instructions/jks/quickdiscos.pdf

See figure 3 on the last page.

Wil Badger said:

I did read the instructions and that is how it says to install them.

Back