• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's in?

Trying to get there. Depends on the deployment schedule. Have a request in for Wed-Sun, so I'll be looking for folks to wheel with on thursday and friday.

Hopefully, Mikey will have room in his tent :D

Red 'It's only gay if you take your socks off' Heep

nooooooooooo, who am I going to get to peer pressure into tight spots this year then?

Looks like I can make it for sure for Saturday, this would be my first NAXJA event to attend, would be nice to put a face to screen names.

Can't wait to actually learn where the trails are! Been out there half a dozen times since August and I still feel like I never follow a trail start to end, without venturing off-course. Also looking forward to putting names to faces, and I know there are some badass XJs there I need to see. To "borrow" ideas from :)

I've got 6" of lift and 33"s, but no lockers or winch. I'm assuming "moderate" is an appropriate trail choice for me? I don't want to be bored, but "hardcore" just sounds so... hardcore.

Weeelll, to be honest, without lockers or a winch you may need to stick to Green (easy). It will be up to the trail leader on Saturday whether or not you can run Orange (moderate). Depends on how many want to run the trail, weather conditions, etc.

Last year we had a ton of rigs on Orange, some of which were not locked and were placed between locked/winch'd rigs, ended up working out fine. Weather cooperated.

Well guess I'll stick to the moderate run if I can - 33" boggers, rear locker and 12k winch, and not afraid of any body damage - lol. Looks like I pursuaded the wife to come too, so I am going to see if she will try some seat time driving again, if time/terrain permits.

im there, no slip rear and 35's so probably moderate im thinkin, long as i can fix it quick and easy, and on the cheap. economy is killing us all!!!!!!!!!!

where would i fit at the badlands? ive never been. im on 35s, aussie front, 4.88s, 8.8/HPD30, y-links, etc

edit: im taking my dad out with me who has never been offroading before, so id like to show him a good time

Green for sure, you could make Orange easily also.
He could do white as well. It will just depend on trail conditions and how much body damage he's willing to accept.

Back