• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's in Moab??

Christ is there anyone who doesn't have a hybrid cage now?

-Alex

I don’t, my cage is a little different. :)

Have you guys run Pritchett Canyon yet? I was down there a month ago and loved that trail, make sure you run it before coming back or you will be sorry. Here’s my total poser shot on the Rock Pile on Pritchett Canyon, no I did not make this line, and yes there is a bypass.

2932169225_75db286086_b.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, already ran Pritchet. As well as 3 trails at area BFE, Metal Masher, Hells Revenge, Fins and Things, and Moab Rim and Potato Salad Hill.
The only two trails I didn't get to run that I really wanted to were Cliff Hanger and Gold Bar Rim/Golden Spike/Poison Spider. Just gives me a reason to come back again!

Michael

Cliff hanger was more challenging then Moab Rim, but lacked the pucker factor. I scared the crap out of myself coming back down Moab Rim. Gold Bar/Golden Spike/Poison Spider is a fun trail, but make sure you have plenty of time, we did that our first day out and didn’t get off the trail until well after night fall.

Ya, some of us are already thinking about heading back next year.

Just woke up from driving straight through last night. Incredible trip. Really spectacular scenery, and unbelievable wheeling! I'll be getting some pictures up as soon as I catch up a little bit. Broke some stuff, but had a great time doing it ;)

-Jeremy

Pulled into my driveway at 12:30 a.m. Jeremy, what time did you guys get home?

I made it home @ 2:30 am. Awesome trip. Will catch up later

Glad to here everyone made it home safely!!
Sunday morning I went and rode Slickrock and am very glad I did, it was a blast and I got to ride the whole trail system there. Great workout, my only ever endo, and lots of fun!!
We also did 1 last trail at Arches.
We managed to get past all 11 inches of snow in Ogden without any snow on the freeway and are now in Boise. Hopeing not to see any more snow on the rest of the way home.

I think I might have a new transmision fluid leak that I didn't have before the trip, I suspect it is from the transfer case but I am only guessing. I also lost one of my hub bolts on the way home from the last trail (not sure how that got loose). The Jeep will be getting a full inspection when we get home.

Michael

Back