• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going?

Okay being that I am still XJless, though not jeepless, am I allowed to attend ? I am actually off that entire weekend for once.

I would wheel with Flex anytime, dude is ok in my book.

I agree.

I'm starting to have reservations about other people though.

I have given Flex some crap but he knows it is all in good fun (even though some of it can be misinterpreted via e-drama), but especialy after seeing him really wheel his rig this past weekend at Redbird, he really gained my respect and even more so after he took the pranks with a grain of salt and laughed them off.....Flex, you can wheel with me anytime brother. :thumbup:

I have given Flex some crap but he knows it is all in good fun (even though some of it can be misinterpreted via e-drama), but especialy after seeing him really wheel his rig this past weekend at Redbird, he really gained my respect and even more so after he took the pranks with a grain of salt and laughed them off.....Flex, you can wheel with me anytime brother. :thumbup:

Thanks Tyler, I'll wheel with Camille anytime......:D

Seriously though, you guys are all great dudes and fun to wheel with but that prank would have been funnier if Brendan would have shut up and waited til I fell asleep. Plus the sticker came off easily with my $2 Stanley window scraper. :laugh3:

Your a good dude Aaron, i would even talk with you at a non wheeling event :D

I wish i could have been there to help participate in that defacing of your rig :roflmao:

Okay being that I am still XJless, though not jeepless, am I allowed to attend ? I am actually off that entire weekend for once.

I think you should be fine, XJless or not your welcome in my book, IIRC i was headed down to the badlands and the whole group that i was going with bailed on me i posted on jeepforum and you said you were going to be there with a group and i could tag along, and that was my first time wheeling with NAXJA

in NAC we don't put stickers on people's rigs, we just draw giant genitalia in the dust on the windows along with comments questioning the sexual orientation of the owner/driver

in NAC we don't put stickers on people's rigs, we just draw giant genitalia in the dust on the windows along with comments questioning the sexual orientation of the owner/driver

Oh, we do that too. Josh is just a douchebag! :D

Thanks Tyler, I'll wheel with Camille anytime......:D

Seriously though, you guys are all great dudes and fun to wheel with but that prank would have been funnier if Brendan would have shut up and waited til I fell asleep. Plus the sticker came off easily with my $2 Stanley window scraper. :laugh3:

Hey! It's not my fault I could keep quiet while trying to hold my beer, a flashlight, a screwdriver, and repeatedly drop all the screws on the ground. Sheesh give a guy some slack, atleast the grill stayed on the whole wheeling trip!

Hey! It's not my fault I could keep quiet while trying to hold my beer, a flashlight, a screwdriver, and repeatedly drop all the screws on the ground. Sheesh give a guy some slack, atleast the grill stayed on the whole wheeling trip!

Oh sorry it was the beers fault! :D

Oh, we do that too. Josh is just a douchebag! :D

Yeah, I wiped it off before I dove my rig into the muck. And you only got that stuff done to your rig because of the things you do here...

Yeah, I wiped it off before I dove my rig into the muck. And you only got that stuff done to your rig because of the things you do here...

Hardy har har, spanky. I'll get you my ugly and your little dog too...........not really, I like Crimson! :D

I'm in brian you doing frog legs again haha

May be just a bit too cold for that! :D

Oh sorry it was the beers fault! :D

hey now lets leave beer out of this, just cause you don't like the guy doesn't mean you got to blame stuff on em :greensmok

Looking slightly less likely... bought a house that matches my jeeps (leaks, needs a lot of work, most people think I'm a bit nuts for purchasing it and even more nuts due to my plans for it, nearly uninsurable, etc etc) and may still be fixing it and/or emptying my bank account into it by the time WF rolls around.

If I have the time/money I'll be damned if I miss it though... even if it means loading the MJ with enough spare parts and tools to completely rebuild it and driving through the night.

Tara and I will be there. Have been waiting since last year.

Back