• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's going to PNWJeep M&G??

IXNAYXJ said:
$1 per ticket (roughly...there are some discounts as you buy larger amounts of tickets) and the rafle is the first night of the M&G (Saturday), after the ACRO Tri-tip feast.

-----Matt-----
Mmmm, so what time does it start on saturday? Should i bring anything for the bbq?

RubiconKid95 said:
Mmmm, so what time does it start on saturday? Should i bring anything for the bbq?

First run will be leaving campground area at 10am. There will also be runs leaving probably 11am and noon. Only thing you need to bring for the BBQ is a healthy appetite!

J

I would love to join you folks on GI-Johns behalf but, I have a TWH club ride that day and Becca is staying overnight at a friends house - Yay for me finally get some momma time!
:party:

ECKSJAY said:
Legs break...then you have to shoot 'em.
Don't you do that to Jeeps, too?

car.gif

-----Matt-----

IXNAYXJ said:
Got the check this afternoon. Looked at two guns today; still can't decide between another USP (.45 Compact this time) or a Sig P220 Carry .45. I really loved my HK, but the Sig is sweet.

-----Matt-----

I liked Ians Sig. Is that what you are looking at?

And spend some of that $$ on a new yoke and U joint. :)

IXNAYXJ said:
Ian's is a 9mm, but same basic idea. What's wrong with my yoke? We replaced it, remember?

-----Matt-----

Yea, but you broke off another cap retaining ear, I believe. Remember we couldn't get the caps centered, and had to tighten the fawk out of the U joint U bolts? Take a look, I could be wrong...

CanMan said:
Yea, but you broke off another cap retaining ear, I believe. Remember we couldn't get the caps centered, and had to tighten the fawk out of the U joint U bolts? Take a look, I could be wrong...

No, you're correct. It needs another yoke and figure out how to keep it from contacting before it's wheeled again.

J

Back