• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who needs a tag-a-long?

AceWhite

NAXJA Forum User
Live in the OC but it's ok- I like to travel.
Anyone ever need a wheelin' buddy hit me up. I'm up for the mild to wild.
While I've run quite a few trails solo it's always more fun with someone else

Saturday got to ya, huh? ;)

Right now I'm still trying to get the XJ back together. But definitely.

Last edited:
I'll run with you again Ace, it's just hard to find the time with the little ones. I am hoping that SoCalFest will convince my wife that my youngest (15 months) is ready to ride. Once that happens it becomes a "hey honey, why don't you do something for yourself on Saturday, I will take the kids for the day."

I'm open most weekends, however the jeep is down due to a rod swinging around inside. Give me a couple weeks, putting a motor together right now.

Dibs on the next Calico night run!

:roflmao:

White xj. It's had a knocking piston for over 20k miles....I was just waiting basically. New motor is almost ready to install, but work is brutal for the next 10 days so I won't be able to swap til after the 9th.

I'm always down for a run. But just like John my rig is down for a few weeks. Need to get the front axle reheated and some new tires. I'm going to be ready by the next AAT work day

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I live in oc don't really know many people out here other than one dude. I usually just hit up trabuco when I'm trying to go out and have fun otherwise I make the trip to Ocotillo to go wheeling with my brother and my Pops. Let me know when you wanna go?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to run Sledgehammer if anyone else is up for it

Johnson Valley? Never been wheeling out there but been to KOH. I'd like to wait till I get my LA kit before I do anything out there I think. But when I do I'm totally down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of my customers invited me along for a trip down Old Mojave Trail next weekend.
Sounds like a fun run and I'm in. Anyone ever drive the trail? I know it's basically a looong desert road but with some interesting stopping points.

Old Mojave Road in Mojave Natl Preserve? I was there a couple weeks ago. If you get a chance, do the Rings hiking trail at the Hole in the Wall visitor's center. That was the coolest part of the trip for me. It's only about 2 miles but has petroglyphs, slot canyons, and wild (roaming) horses grazing along the trail. The lava cave and the dunes were cool too. Throw a little dirt up in the air to make the lava cave "light up".

http://californiathroughmylens.com/rings-trail

I am out running errands with the boys and mom is enjoying the peace and quiet and wants me to stay out longer so I am going to 2N49 via Palm in San Bernardino.
If you want to join me call 714 865 0210

Back