• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is in?

How much are dinner tickets? I am sure I will make up the difference in the event costs after that in raffle tickets.

15/person.

Remember, there is no guarantee there will be enough food if you don't prepay/register, which we all know is closed now.

Not wanting to sound like a dick, but everyone knew registration has been open for the past 6 weeks, and you've known for years this is the way we do it.

The reasons we close registration early is because we need to have shirts ordered and printed for pick up before Winterfest, and we also have to give Robbies a heads up of how much food we will be needing.

We even give incentives to register early, like the chance to win a winch, and free camping. We're not asking too much.

I will paypal someone my dinner ticket money to say I will be there. I am almost for sure I seen a post where it said registration ended MONDAY. When I seen that, I thought it meant Monday at midnight, not Monday at 12:01am. For the fact I still don't have my Jeep back from my mom, I was hesitant about not registering until the very last possible moment (as in Monday afternoon).

I don't care about the shirt, I can't wear it to work and I have over 30 t shirts I hardly wear anyway.

For the record and any future issues about this, I noticed I wasn't the only one who missed the deadline. When I see it says ends on this date, I think that means midnight on that date, not as soon as that date strikes. Not trying to raise a stink, just if it was more clear, this wouldn't have been an issue for myself and a few others. I was going to register yesterday afternoon (on the 24th). Sorry the photo is so small, just a screen grab of the first post in the registration thread.

registration.jpg

Last edited:
Another thing. How long have you been a member of this club? I know you've been to more winterfests than me. I manage to scrounge up $35 in 6 weeks. We have all known about this for at least a year. There are guys that have joined the club with in the last month, they are registered and are attending WF for more than a few hours

None of them are whining about the time registration closed.

Again, there wasn't a time posted it seems. Just said the 24th, how was people who were waiting on their significant others work schedule to know if it was at 12:01am or 11:59pm? Some people knew there were coming months ago, I had no idea what Sarah's schedule would be until last week (Sunday night I think). Not asking for a count down timer, just say it ends at 11:59pm on the 23rd of Feb. so the last minute people know how long they have. This wasn't a money issue this time.

Wow. OK you clearly won't understand. You have no idea how much time the BOD and volunteers put into this and you have the audacity to complain about this of all things.

A lot changed because I didn't know how Sarah's scheduling actually worked. I just learned how she has to put it in and when this past weekend.

I'm super stoked to be out there next weekend can't wait to meet some of you guys this will be my first WF and planning on making this tripevery year from now

Leaving a week from tomorrow!

mac 'sounds like there needs to be some wheeling going on!' gyvr

FWIW I assumed it was the end of the day on the 24th also. I simply forgot to fill the form out, thought I already had. Not worried about it honestly, the shirt, decal and dinner aren't what WF is all about IMO. RamRod took care of me, see you all in a week.

Better make a sticky with huge bold type next year :D :D

Will there be wheeling at WF or what goes on there, thinking about signing up? Sounds like a fun time could be had, if it does not suck. I also woudl like a special order hoodie and a bakers dozen of the shirts..in a 5x. What is this about a hitch party, I have never been to one, is it sexual?

Will there be wheeling at WF or what goes on there, thinking about signing up? Sounds like a fun time could be had, if it does not suck. I also woudl like a special order hoodie and a bakers dozen of the shirts..in a 5x. What is this about a hitch party, I have never been to one, is it sexual?

The hitch party is where we hook you up to the electrical hitch in the campground. A Craigslist ad is placed announcing your location and we pimp you out like a two dollar whore. We may also record the encounters for a future dvd or website showing. This way we have money to fund our jeep and alcohol problems. Please come alone...

Back