• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who is in the Easton/Sroudsburg area?

I am off of hwy 33 between Easton and Stroudsburg PA., who else is out this way?

I'm probably down the street. Just off the Belfast exit myself.

im on the saylorsburg exit just north from you. i run and mountain bike at jacobsburg park. would you be interested in going wheeling on 8th street in wind gap? would like to meet people in the area.

Hey All! www.rauschcreek.com Very cool place to offroad. I'm 4 hrs away from there 1,700 acre offroad park and I still find time to get there. The only thing is you have to go with atleast 1 other 4x4.

Paul

Hey All! www.rauschcreek.com Very cool place to offroad. I'm 4 hrs away from there 1,700 acre offroad park and I still find time to get there. The only thing is you have to go with atleast 1 other 4x4.

Paul

Exactly, the only legal public place "nearby" to wheel, anywhere else would be illegal and trespassing and not to be discussed here on the public side of this forum. RC is tons of fun and lots of NAC guys are there often.

Back