• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is going to the King of the Hammers?

ok asshats i found found some wood right after i got to your moms house. hope the roads out there are ok. my f250 will have a cord of wood in it and i am only 2 wheel drive.

however i am not from Cali so i am a good driver in bad/slick shite.

ok asshats i found found some wood right after i got to your moms house. hope the roads out there are ok. my f250 will have a cord of wood in it and i am only 2 wheel drive.

however i am not from Cali so i am a good driver in bad/slick shite.

You shouldn't have any trouble in your truck.
I'm going to be looking for a place with easy access for us all.
Glad you finally got wood, we were starting to worry about you...
;)

ON a side note, I'm looking for someone with a large coffee pot.
I have one 42 cup coffee maker and need another one.
Also I need something to serve large amounts of orange juice in.
Maybe one of those side line gatorade coolers?

Leaving now...............

I have two of them ill clean them out. I should be out there wednesday night thursday morning. Hows the weather out there? Its been pouring here off and on.
Coming down pretty good out here, and I'm about an hour across the desert from JV.

I havent been to JV before but im staying in landers, and according to the maps it isnt too far.

im going to bring firewood and friends, heading up early friday, or maybe if im lucky late thursday.

crossing my fingers the weather clears up for the main event

Yeah, ummm i think ill drive up friday morning if its stupid cold on thursday. Hey rick, need anything else? im heading out there with my 7 year old son.

I'm still looking for a large coffee maker?
I'm 6'5" and 295lbs... I can make a mean cup of coffee, am I big enough for ya? :dunno:

:D

Back