• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who is buying this thing?

I have two of those on my Jeep. I get 28mpg on the highway and 25 around town. I needed two because of the stroker. It makes an extra 275 hp from the superchargers.

:D

If you package shit correctly somebody will buy it... it's all in the labeling and color choices...

i dont get it, is it constantly making the same amount of boost? or does it vary depending on RPM? where does it get RPM info from? it looks like its only got 2 wires... ouch my head hurts :tears:

Whooo...2-3 psi. I'm getting all quivery just thinking about it.

I wonder where they plagerized that lead-in blerb about CFI and MAF. It makes them sound like they know what they're talking about...both horsepower and torque.

That thing is hillarious, with the motor sitting the way it does it even looks like a turbo minus the exhaust tubing. I cant see that thing doing absolutely anything. Just to put it in perspective I work at a HVAC warehouse and the biggest blower's we stock for air conditioning are in a case that is about 2x2x3 feet and they only blow a maximum of 1,800 CFM. That thing probably does less than a hundred. I am sure you guys allready knew it was a joke but you should see how many people are buying those things for 60 dollars and shipping. Just bend over!!! Advertising is everything.

does it have a guarantee?

Here's the way I see it, Ted. guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside. Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted? The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I seen it a hundred times. Because they know all they solda ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.

Weasel said:
does it have a guarantee?

Here's the way I see it, Ted. guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside. Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted? The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I seen it a hundred times. Because they know all they solda ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.
If it fails you take it back to Home Depot and exchange it for a new
leaf blower.:looser:

AHHHHHH!!!!

What was that?! Something burned my eyes! A name I think. I'm not sure - I couldn't look directly at it. I think it started with a 'd'.

People. You've got to be careful what you type.

XJ Dreamin' said:
Whooo...2-3 psi. I'm getting all quivery just thinking about it.

They dont make any boost.

sorry. i actually considered not saying that, but just couldn't stop myself. when i see products like that his name just rings out in my head. :puke:

Do you guys think I could cut a hole in my hood to mount a old Kirby vacuum cleaner to my intake? I have one sitting at my parents I could get for free!! I could just wire it to a power inverter and flip the switch on the inverter when I want boost! I might be able to remove the air filter in my Jeep and filter it through the vacuum bag to save weight also!!! Would I need to lower the compression so I don't get detonation? Any info greatly appreciated.

Back