• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who has or who's seen Rusty's beadlocks??

Didn't know about those beadlocks. I'm currently looking for beadlocks in 16.5 x 12 in 8 lug pattern and the only ones i found are trailready's and double beadlocks by USA6x6. Would like to know how you found them. Does anybody know where i can find another set of beadlocks for my application?

XJoachim, Staz Works does some pretty sweet stuff. They're double beadlocks, all custom including the design of the wheel. If you go over to Pirate4x4, search under the username JOHN351C. Other than those and a set of Hummers, I don't really know...

Fore Wheeler said:
Scotty seems to be sort of cocky tonight, been laid lately?

STEPH!! CAN YOU HELP?

It's just a phase, and yes I have, and being married yourself you know that comes to few and far between. It's proably why I've been so "cocky" these last couple of days.

Confuscious says "man with hole in pocket feels cocky all day"

Sorry, had to throw that one out there.

Dan, what's the scoop on the old rims? Size and bolt pattern? I may be interested.

Sean

OneTonXJ said:
Dan, what's the scoop on the old rims? Size and bolt pattern? I may be interested.

Sean

5 on 5.5.

Anyone with better welding skills and willingness to fu ck around with them more I could make a decent deal on them. And I can deliver to Attica in a few weeks

Economos said:
XJoachim, Staz Works does some pretty sweet stuff. They're double beadlocks, all custom including the design of the wheel. If you go over to Pirate4x4, search under the username JOHN351C. Other than those and a set of Hummers, I don't really know...
Economos, i searched under that name and found nothing.

Fore Wheeler, i will call him today.

Forewheeler

Kevin says they are well built heavy steel bead lock and that they look really good.

XJoachim said:
Economos, i searched under that name and found nothing.

Fore Wheeler, i will call him today.

Jason Paule of Twisted Customs makes beadlocks also. He uses laser cut centers and Hummer locks. Not sure on price though... Here's the website:

www.twistedcustoms.com

they're moving to a new shop, so I'm not sure if the ph# is right.
Hope this helps.

brad

Beezil said:
whats the deal with the old ones?

I honestly wish I knew. I had some more welding done cuz the outter weld was cracking when the inner ring was pulled up during the bolt down process, I had a weld put on the inside of the inner ring (from the ring to the wheel) and it worked for one wheel, the second had four different major leaks - STILL. I still havn't mounted up the last two wheels cuz I'm fawking sick of dealing with them, it must be the wheel/beadlocks that's the problem, I've tried several different techniques to mount the tires, different amounts of torque on the bolts, with air in the tire, w/o air, tighten in a star pattern, tighten in a circular pattern, and of course with lots of soapy water. I hate to resolve to using RTV to help seal, it's just not the way it should be done. I just give up, the worse case deal is that I can still sell/use these wheels and mount the tire with the stock bead, they'll have the look of a 'street lock' but for a spare and/or use on my trailer that I'm building (MJ box) they'll still work, or if someone is looking for a 'street lock' wheel that is 27 times stronger than a 'street lock', I'd prob sell them for a decent price.

Scott, the new wheels are coming raw, so the powder coating will be the same yellow. :D

He's only offering 15" rims at the moment. :banghead: Nothing for my application.

Back