• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Which Noid light tool fits the XJ fuel injectors?

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
I am trying to find out which noid lights work on the jeep fuel injectors. None of the ones I have seen specifically list the 87-90 or 91-01 jeeps. I think the are the same, but if not I am looking for the 87-90.

I have read that Ford Mustang injectors work, but does the year matter?

Also I found a curious tool today. It is for testing the old GM IAC circuit, and I am wondering if the Renix IAC valve was also borrowed from GM????:D IF the Jeep IAC is actually GM this could be one hand tool!!!

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/ac...ster-light/_/N-26gh?itemIdentifier=70121_0_0_

I just bought one of these for just $20, it also has the noid light for testing the IAC feed and wires from the ECU near as I can tell!!!

The GM PFI noid light seems to be the one for the XJ fuel injectors, Renix for sure, and I think also for HO.

DJ, his link is for the 25144 part number, in case that helps.

Jeff

The Bosh one should work for the earlier style plug. But its similar to the GM one. I just used the kit this weekend and its the one that is missing in the photo on the ebay auction. Perhaps they eliminated it since the GM worked as well.

Back