• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where will Haleyes break down?

He will break down on the exit ramp getting off the highway to get home.

thats the only place my jeeps ever left me stranded lol

Neoga,IL. Right outside the Napa store. JIM.

Alright, He didn't actaully break down, but he did stop to change his alternator because he was worried it would fail near Chicago. But he stopped in Pontiac Il. 2 were close, 1 nailed it :laugh: Since it was not really a break down, I'll still leave this up for if he actually breaks down. But bpm4x4 pm me and I'll send you something :yap:

Tuscola, IL

Rev

40 Miles off. Not shabby!

Champaigne, IL

Only missed by 16.1 miles :laugh:

Manteno, IL

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!

Just to clearify, I really didn't technically break down. The alt. was still putting out juice but not very much. I really think I could have made it without the alt. swap.......but who knows. I just opted on the safe side. I didn't want to be stuck in Gary, IN on the Interstate with a dead XJ.

Thanks to all that played.:cheers:

Just to clearify, I really didn't technically break down. The alt. was still putting out juice but not very much. I really think I could have made it without the alt. swap.......but who knows. I just opted on the safe side. I didn't want to be stuck in Gary, IN on the Interstate with a dead XJ.

I am glad you played it safe:D

I'm claiming moral victory since he bought the alternator in Champaign.

so, do I win a sticker at least? :D

so, do I win a sticker at least? :D
I'll see if I can sneak one into the TC skid package that I don't have an address to send it to. I'll ship it from here but, you're on your own once I'm home!

I'm claiming moral victory since he bought the alternator in Champaign.

Nope, that goes to me since he first stopped in Neoga. JIM.

Back