• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where to get a complete carpet kit??

offroadman73

NAXJA Forum User
i have been away from xj's for a while, but now i got my wife a 93 4 dr. where is the best place to buy a good quality molded carpet set? front and very back section. all my rigs were chopped up for crawlin, so i am kinda new at this!!

I've had my eye on that first one. Have you used it Bigjim?

let me find where i got my vinyl. they had carpet and vinyl thats molded and it is cheaper(but great quality) and comes with the backing. ill search my build thread for it.

You might check out JC Whitney. I was looking at their ZJ carpet the other day. They had a few different options starting around $250. Plus they usually have some type of free shipping and/or x amount off of purchases of x or more specials going on. They have been around forever and I've always had good luck with their stuff.

automotiveinteriors.com

carpet is 230, vinyl 240. looks liks the price went up some. but its still great quality and id recommend them from my own use.

thats where i got mine. actually had to pm stumpxj to remember cause we both got it from the same place. he loves his stuff too.

Last edited:
automotiveinteriors.com

carpet is 230, vinyl 240. looks liks the price went up some. but its still great quality and id recommend them from my own use.

thats where i got mine. actually had to pm stumpxj to remember cause we both got it from the same place. he loves his stuff too.

just ordered from them yesterday! full kit shipped for $256!!

yeah it is my wifes so she wanted carpet. it is gonna be a little grocery go getter with a small lift! i just miss having any xj's so i got my wife one. she may use it to get around in at the parks when i am wheelin my f-toy!! maybe lock up the rear as well!!

Back