• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

where to buy calipers?

911xj/tj

NAXJA Forum User
anyone know where a good place to buy 76-79 Ford calipers? Ive been looking for a good used set, but no one has any around.

I didnt think these would be that hard to find

check ebay.

why do you want to go used? i put in
Reman / Brake Caliper - Front For your 1979 Ford Truck F150 1/2 ton P/U 2WD 5.0L 2BL OHV 8cyl

at autozone.com and they are $13.99 plus an $11.00 core charge. not too bad, and they are new so they have a warranty and you KNOW they aren't screwed up.

used? cause its cheaper and its xmas time and most of the cash went to the kids and wife.

Ya I checked ebay. all I have it the mounting bracket. I need dual piston calipers

Man I don't know anywhere you can buy used, and cheaper than $13.99. I would just bite the bullet, and get'em at auto zone. Just scrounge up a set somewhere to use as your core charge.

i can understand the need for saving money, but $13.99 for a caliper is damn near as cheap as you can get. You can't even change your own oil for 13.99.

didn't see the you needing dual piston part. i retract my previous post.

From what ive been looking at is anywhere from 60-90 dollars each side

maybe im looking in the arong place

Last edited:
Back