• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where is my coolant going?

im gonna do a stroker i believe...i have two jobs that ive been working since beginning of second semester of college. i should be able to have it all paid off by the middle of the summer

If you do go with the stroker route let me know when its done. I want a Golen too and would love to check it out since you aren't too far away!

Compression results? Cylinder leakdown? Please fill us in on the numbers so we can all learn.

they did the compression test were the vaccum check it, with the blue liquid in the radiator cap...if the fluid turns to yellow that exhaust fumes are getting into the coolant...it usually takes a few minutes to turn yellow if it does at all...mine practically did it instantly they squirted the muddy liquid all over...ugh

wanna help install it if i do it lol

but i will for sure

Never done a motor swap but i'd be glad to lend a hand if i have the time. Hopefully i'll have a garage by the time i need to swap in a stroker!:cry:

Back