• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where be da Pipeline pics? 85xjWOODY???

Gator4x

NAXJA Forum User
I remembered everything except the camera on my first wheeling trip. OK well, ya I forgot LOTS of crap, but I forgot the camera too. But Kimmers had a camera!

You got any pics to post up from our Labor day bash dude? Maybe some pics of the aftermath on your truck would be in order too... I hear she dun got tore up? :photo:

Sorry for the wait Nick, but finally here are the pics. I don't have alot of them, to busy having fun.:D I finally figured out how to resize pictures too.

Friday morning, waiting for everybody to arrive.
29pb0jt.jpg

2s92f88.jpg

Our view north on the pipeline. The more north you go the more rocks and less mud.
2d6jivc.jpg

4703dpu.jpg

42mgm1j.jpg

Nick next to his nice jeep.
2j29300.jpg

2ia78k5.jpg
2urrqbn.jpg

A couple of shots at one of the nasty mud spots.
3z7sge8.jpg

Couple pictures of the carnage. Lower mount and track bar. Much more also.
33fbaet.jpg
3zu49d0.jpg

2af9wlx.jpg

I didn't get a chance to go further north on the pipeline this time so I don't have any pictures of some good rock crawling that is available here.
32u49d0.jpg

Last edited:
woo hoo! Good work Kim! Next time I'll remember the camera and actually try to take some pics of my Jeep in action. Just set the cruise control, jump out and snap away! Yer bugger!

Pretty bad that mine is the nice Jeep...oh boy. I got a cold right after I got back and it's been raining and crappy here so Ihaven't looked into the bad sensor/wiring I have.

You gonna have the woody up for the trail clean up??? I take it ol' blacky will be down for a while what with all the stuff you have to fix.

Oh yeah, and last but not least, thanks to Kim and his wife and all the other nice folks out there who helped me have an awesome first time wheeling! See ya'll agin soon!

later,
Nick

33fbaet.jpg
3zu49d0.jpg

2af9wlx.jpg

32u49d0.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How does a person go about bending that mount THAT bad ?

W O W :explosion

Nick , it was nice to meet up with you and thanks again for the wheels and tires. Your red cherokee looks pretty nice. I will look forward to maybe go the pipeline with you guys.

yikes said:
33fbaet.jpg
3zu49d0.jpg

2af9wlx.jpg

32u49d0.jpg
How does a person go about bending that mount THAT bad ?

W O W :explosion
[/quote]

Just out having fun and some mild wheeling.:D

Kim.

Back