• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

whens the next sacto meet and greet?

ya man i need to adjust my TPS bad, its causing crazy power loss, poor gas mileage and stumbling on take off. well if you want to head up there your more then welcome to join us!!

It is legal. Basically you have to use the same tranny that came with the original vehicle, an exhaust system that is close as possible to the original and a stock air box which I have removed. When I went to the referee I had the hood off and a stock air box flapping in the breeze. It has been legal for a year now.

actually there is a way around smog but its pretty diffacualt here we go. I know this is off topick but for those of you worrying about smog i live in roseville and have a 90xj that never has to be smoged again i can swap any motor and never have to go to a smog reff if you want more info send me a mail and i shall tell you and yes the xj IS regesterd in cali not outa state

P.S. i would really like a date on the meet and greet and if like blondie was saying turns into a camping trip with shooting count me in doubt my rearend swap and radiator will be done but ill bring a hauler for all equip ment

hey i offered the M&G to be at the Rubicon for the 4th of july!!

how about July 11/12 at Prairie city and we do the whole BBQ thing like last time? this way we have time to give a heads up to everyone.

Back