• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When is the next So Cal run?

4xSanta said:
I will be at Big Bear for snow run or?on sat.12/29/07 and at JV Sun.12/30/07 and Calico mon.and tues. 12/31/07 & 1/1/08 anyone interested?.........SANTA

Sounds like fun Ken.

Can you start a new thread with meeting times and possible trails?

I was thinking that our Adopt-a-Trail would be fun in the snow. Of course Gold Mtn and John Bull would be as well.

Thanks

I'll be at Calico on the 28th and 29th. My local club does our annual run there every New Year's weekend. The Bakersfield gang will be there Fri-Tues. Sat we'll run one group up Doran and another group up Odessa, both will be poker runs, and we have dinner and a nice raffle Sat evening. The raffle includes a Warn winch, set of 4 33" tires, locker of choice from Detroit/Eaton, a Powertank, plus plenty of other stuff.

Come on out and join us if you're looking for something to do that weekend.

4xSanta said:
I will be at Big Bear for snow run or?on sat.12/29/07 and at JV Sun.12/30/07 and Calico mon.and tues. 12/31/07 & 1/1/08 anyone interested?.........SANTA

Damn, Ken, that's alot of driving........and unpacking. :D

What are you going to run Sun in JV? Who's going to be with you?

I might see you out there, a couple of us will be there Sun helping to pre-run for KOH.

Goatman said:
Damn, Ken, that's alot of driving........and unpacking. :D

What are you going to run Sun in JV? Who's going to be with you?

I might see you out there, a couple of us will be there Sun helping to pre-run for KOH.
No real plans on a run at JV yet and nobody else has piped up about comin but I should arrive about 8:30 am and figure it out from there.As far as a lot of miles all my stops are within an hour of each other and the trailer queen loads and unloads very easy.See ya at JV.......SANTA

Back