• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you arriving?

Just reserved a cabin get there early some time thursday leave out sunday or monday depending on work this will be our first Cherokee crawl i can't wait

:wave:

Welcome to the dark side! :yelclap:

we are plannin on bein there on either late 30th or early 1st. so far it looks like we will be bringin 5 to 6 rigs out there from the RRC.

does anyone have any info on the house they have for rent? how many it sleeps and everything? i checked on their website but all it shows is the price.

we are plannin on bein there on either late 30th or early 1st. so far it looks like we will be bringin 5 to 6 rigs out there from the RRC.

does anyone have any info on the house they have for rent? how many it sleeps and everything? i checked on their website but all it shows is the price.

IIRC it is like a 3 or 4 bedroom trailer that has the log sidding on it. I could be wrong but that is what it looked like from a distance. Give them a call the guy Ihave dealt with this year is really nice and very helpfull. I notice you are blue who are you with?

When Steven and I talked, I figured that the house will sleep 10 people. There are 3 bedrooms (4 beds that sleep two) and a bunkbed.

IIRC it is like a 3 or 4 bedroom trailer that has the log sidding on it. I could be wrong but that is what it looked like from a distance. Give them a call the guy Ihave dealt with this year is really nice and very helpfull. I notice you are blue who are you with?

I think its more of a modular home / log cabin than a trailer. But it does look very nice from the outside.

I think its more of a modular home / log cabin than a trailer. But it does look very nice from the outside.

Yea it does look decent.

He said there are upstairs bedrooms. I've never seen a modular two story cabin.

I have a Few friends that go to harlan with side by sides and tell me how great it is. so I decided this is as good a time as any to check it out .

Back