• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's the most annoying commercial ever?

MogifiedXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I don't watch alot of t.v. but when I do commercials remind me why I don't. Basically, they annoy the shit out of me...I cannot stand Hardee's or Carl's jr. commercials. They show some guy eating a hamburger for about two minutes while they talk about it and it sounds like the microphone is in the damn guy's mouth. Maybe it's just me but I really don't like listening to someone else chew thier food. Good God lets not leave out the sonic commercials either. Alright...end of rant.

The one where the guy and his wife are driving their luxury SUV down a road where construction is being done and it's they have gravel layed down.

Anyways its starts with him talking about "I" before "E" except after C and says
"Thats the rule,NO exceptions"
and so she says:
"Well what about Neighbor"
and things like that.
Then they randomly stop and pick up what I assume to be their dog and as he helps the dog into the back he looks at her dissapointed that he thought of another exception to the rule that he said had no exceptions and says:
"Rottweiler",
and she turns around in her seat looking really cocky knowing that she was right and says the same thing.
The part that annoys me the most is at the end of the commercial the voice over says
"Who says you never drive offroad"
and all they did was drive on little gravel spots.
I cant remember what its for, I think its a Volvo commercial but not sure.

Last edited:
The stupid ass Quizno mice or whatever they were.
spokesthings.jpg

Last edited:
MogifiedXJ said:
cannot stand Hardee's or Carl's jr. commercials..

I don't know how they raise you, but in my book Paris Hilton in a S&M leather outfit dry humping a car and squeezing car wash soap all over her body is well..........a pretty damn good commercial.

ParisHiltonCarlsJr.png

0 complaints here.

HEAD ON! Apply directly to the forehead!

BigG said:

Hahaha yeah, that has to be stupidest thing I've ever seen.

Want a Fanta, don't you wana, wanta fanta, don't you wana?

most annoying thing ever. i don't care if its muted. it give me somthing to look at. but i can't stand the singing and poor coriography.

jpars said:
I don't know how they raise you, but in my book Paris Hilton in a S&M leather outfit dry humping a car and squeezing car wash soap all over her body is well..........a pretty damn good commercial.

ParisHiltonCarlsJr.png

0 complaints here.

Trust me...I've never seen that Hardee's comercial. They must not play it in TN. The only ones I've ever seen are of guys in work uniforms stuffing thier faces.

BigG said:

Oh crap where is the mute button, i cannot stand that!
Hardees and Sonic have re-enforce my loyalty to eat--somewhere else. No way am i going to put money into their coffers to pay for those annoyin ads.

The new Ford commercials with that stupid Taylor Hicks from American Idol. The wife and I simultaneously lunged for the remote the first time it was on.

Awful.

jml1911a1 said:
The new Ford commercials with that stupid Taylor Hicks from American Idol. The wife and I simultaneously lunged for the remote the first time it was on.

Awful.

"I get what I want, I get what I need"

That one?

It looks like he's having a seizure on stage...It's right up there in my book too.

Most of the For Eyes commercials, exept were the old lady, ahem, "divides and concours" with her cane, I like that one.

The "THAT THANG GOTTA HEMI?" commericals, caught some of the blond mulletboy's stand up bit this morning and he seems pretty funny atleast when he's left to his own devices, and I like most of the Dr. Z commercials (wish he'd take some of the Fox anchors next time he crashes a Pacifica :D)

Those damned HEAD ON commercials, strap that idiot to the front of a Pacifica and show him the meaning of "HEAD ON!!!!!"

ANY of the prescription drug commercials, period (even if thats what they're advertising for).........

Any SUV commercial where they clearly violate "Tread lightly".

Any GM commercial where they attempt to link GM with quality.

The commercial I really hate is the one where the guy watches the police chase, till the perp grabs the guys pants off the line........HOWEVER...I want to know who that chick is one the couch. :D

Rev

the dr. z one with the lady and the minivan. i don;t get what she is trying to say. in between the "features" she goes "but" and "umm" but i never can find out what she is trying to say.

BigG said:

god almighty i hate that commerical! WTF does that product do???? I know where to put it but dammit WHY!?!?!?

Also hate the Ford commerical with the american wannabe idol in it......also hate any of those commericals you see late at night advertising local date phone lines.

If you guys hate the Head On! commercial so much, then try laying off of the Jerry Springer for a week!

Back