• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what's the deal, deaver?

CAJJ93XJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I ordered a pair of coil springs through one of deavers distributors who is located near my house (on the road trucks)
deaver is located about 8 hours south of me, in southern CA
placed my order monday, 4/21. the distributor has contacted deaver multiple time trying to find out why these coils aren't even in the mail yet :shocked: (yes they are in stock)
now the distributor (on the road trucks) has offered to pay for my overnight 1st priority shipment. they are absolutely awesome and are keeping me very updated. they seemed pretty baffled that they have asked twice now for deaver to ship the coils and they haven't. this will be the 3rd request for them to make the shipment and I'm not sure how busy deaver is down there, but he's making deaver sound sloppy and unorganized.
I don't feel like the distributor is jerking me around here, so it must be on deaver right? :dunno:

I'm not sure that anyone's doing anything wrong here. I'm just bitching about my coils not being here :rattle:
if deaver doesn't have these in the mail by tomorrow I'm gonna have some questions..

...So a week and 3 days?

I dont think this is worth a thread, especially when it doesnt sound like youve contacted deaver. We do not work for deaver, call them. This subforum is for reporting on bad vendors, etc... not complaining when you dont get amazon-speed shipping.

Id say this is on the distributor. The point of buying from a distributor is so you dont have to deal with shit like this, this is your distributors problem... aint drop shipping a bitch?

Call em, get it figured out, then report =)

Deaver is a weird niche of the offroad scene, they are no fabtech, rubicon express, or rough country, nor are they a giant leaf spring factory like those that supply the names listed.
Who did you actually buy from? A distributors job is to handle supply issues, if they cant get it drop shipped in a timely fashion from deaver (or any other vendor), they should not be listing a deaver part for sale. At bare minimum a heavy disclaimer about ship times. Id call THEM pissed off, they took the order.

Last edited:
I would. however, when I asked the distributor for the order number or tracking so I could call deaver and ask what's up, they didn't provide it and instead told me they would contact deaver themselves. so if I called deaver I assume they'll have no idea who I am or what I'm talking about

Well Deaver is nice and all.. Much better then some others. But if you have ever been in their Shed, then you would understand. They would still be on the hand shake contract method if they could.

You would NEVER expect the deaver products to come out of a facility (ok large yard with a shed for a main building) like they have. Good to see they do though.

Call em...

shouldn't have opened my yapper and complained so soon. the distributor came through and had the coils shipped priority overnight and they're ready for me to pick up. build progress continues :cheers:

thanks ontheroadtrucks for the great service
http://www.ontheroadtrucks.com/

Back