• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whats Cookin'?????

It is Cheesenglish...you should learn to be fluent in other languages besides moron. :D

first there was ebonics....now, Cheesenglish. Get on the bus Gus!

I am at my day job, no way to work on loading stuff at the house :doh: I did stop by the camper at the lake and grab the canopy though, so one item off the list :D

Not sure I'll be able to do the porkburgers. We don't have nearly what I thought was in the freezer. I'll figure something out.

Scratch this.
I've got roughly 30 patties ready to go.

The venison/bacon/Guinness chili is in the slow cooker now!

We will have some diet coke and lots of water.

We will also have some turkey carving utensils.
does Doug or Brad have foil pans for the turkey meat?

BOB

By Doug... do you mean Neal? :)

I am picking up turkeys tomorrow and we'll have the fryer, gas, and oil. Sounds like pans and utensils are covered, thanks everyone! It helps a ton to have the accessories covered!

We are planning to do 2 sizable birds on Saturday. Last year I think everyone ran out of steam around the 3rd one. We typically don't have much else to offer for the potluck so we may do one Friday night as well. I don't recall anyone going hungry Friday night anyway :D

I feel like Pavlov's dog, I think about Winterfest and start salivating!

By Doug... do you mean Neal? :)

I am picking up turkeys tomorrow and we'll have the fryer, gas, and oil. Sounds like pans and utensils are covered, thanks everyone! It helps a ton to have the accessories covered!

We are planning to do 2 sizable birds on Saturday. Last year I think everyone ran out of steam around the 3rd one. We typically don't have much else to offer for the potluck so we may do one Friday night as well. I don't recall anyone going hungry Friday night anyway :D

I feel like Pavlov's dog, I think about Winterfest and start salivating!

I don't know why I call Neal, Doug! wtf!!...getting old sucks!

BOB

I'll be going to the grocery store once I get there, so if there's anything we need I can pick it up before the potluck

With all the excitement of getting stuff ready i forgot to get supply's for the pie!!!

i will have to get the stuff after work and slap it all together after packing the jeep

Back