• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What would you do next?

drknyt

NAXJA Forum User
1015081820b.jpg

I'm still fairly new to real wheelin, this is my jeep, its got a powertrax up front open 8.25 in the rear axle shafts are all upgraded, its a long arm up front, i've got an air compressor, winch, bumpers, skids, skid plates, i obviously need a roll cage, that should be on the way soon, but i don't know what to do after that, any opinions are greatly appricated!! thanks

Cage, harnesses, tube doors, non-breakable taillight housings. But in all honesty I would not be wheeling that without a cage, the unibody relys on the rear end and the D pillar for strength.

-Alex

i know you said you're going to cage it. frame stiffeners? x2 on the harnesses.
aux. lights are always nice. cut-n-fold your quarters and extend the bumper, or get a different one to fillin the gap. a set of half doors would be pretty nice.
oh.
you can always pull your headliner.:party:
-Chris
edit: you can always do an exo cage of some kind and tie in tube fenders, your bumpers, blah blah blah

Last edited:
What kind of a dumb ass cuts the back off of thier Jeeps anyway....
oh, wait.......never mind.

100_5764.jpg

But to be sure, you need to cage it before you bend the crap out of the rig.
Once you start cutting up a Cherokee you lose most of its structural integrity.

Rick

haha... that was the first thing i noticed too... so, I say he adds an fold out table from an air liner to the front seat to allow proper construction!

A cage...depending on what kind of wheeling you do, and especially if you have others riding with you...

edit: just saw that a cage is in the works.

x2 on lockers

Last edited:
Back