• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

After a weekend of hard wheeling I parked the jeep in the garage. Next morning I found this on the ground. Is it important? Do I need it?
ybusu9a8.jpg
If your jeep shook it off, it probably wasn't important. My old jeep kept telling me it was all for being more oil effecient by burning off excess oil it didnt need.

-Eric

Something is going to happen to my jeep this weekend, just don't know what for sure besides hopefully finish removing the interior, and swapping the front clip. Probably removing the doors. And hatch.

-Eric

Ok, so I'm thinking I'm going to remove everything from the doors as far as power window motors, lock actuators, door panels, and even the glass...Yeah. Thinking I will make a plexi insert to put in when needed. Haven't decided if the hatch is staying or going. Trying to decide how much of the dash is going to stay also.

-Eric

Well not all done today, but over the last week getting ready for Moab
SYE installed
Transfer case clocked
Bumper trimmed
Fenders further trimmed
New shocks thanks to rough country's warranty
High lift installed on rear bumper
Winch rebuild
New rear shackles

Still need to
Dig up a rear drive shaft
Maybe make a set of half doors
And I'd really like a set off 35s but all my money is going to be spent on gas

Two weeks ago, installed a long arm upgrade, 4 1/2" springs and 1"extended shackel, cut n fold on fenders, lunch box locker in front, home made lower control arm skids, drop track bar bracket, 33" traxis, and airaid intake.took it wheeling at Barnwell mountain and it flexs real good. Now I have a problem with the power sterring pump heating up and whinning. Did a flush of the fluid when i got home and going to install a cooler on the return side to see if that fixes it.

8yruju9a.jpg

Got a set of the ugliest doors ever for my half doors, a zj front driveshaft for my sye, and a wholr bunch of little crap from lkq today.....in the rain. Now lets see if I have time to make half doors over the next 2 weeks.

A few new faces here :)

I let my jeeps get a bath in the rain this weekend.

But it did not help, LOL.

my oem clip, i gave up on those fenders i got from you after realizing my fiberglass fenders has been hacked up a lot more than i though. i might pick up that project later though.

Back