• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

Picked up some 3/4" coil spacers from AT Fab earlier. Just finished installing them.

Had to figure out how to jack the Jeep up enough, and this is what we came up with. :Biggrin:

DSC_0052.jpg

well, they aren't showing on my work laptop, personal laptop, and work PC.

Cant see them either

Picked up some 3/4" coil spacers from AT Fab earlier. Just finished installing them.

Had to figure out how to jack the Jeep up enough, and this is what we came up with. :Biggrin:

DSC_0052.jpg

I like how the phone book says ACCIDENT? in big red letters right on the spine facing towards you. :laugh:

idk what i'm doing wrong hahaha i can see it hahaha...... man that sucks i really wanted to show everyone

Pretty sure you need a password to view those pics where you have them hosted. Just an idea, but it asked me for a pw when I entered the pic URL into my browser.

I just installed a Skyjacker transfer case lowering kit. It was easy money except for all the rusty nuts and bolts; thank God for PB Blaster. It completely eliminated the drive-line vibe from my 2" coil spacers and add-a-leafs. Well worth the $50.

Was messing around with the camera so decided to take more pictures of the Jeep. And to show how it looks with the 3/4" spacers thrown in.

DSC_0094.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

Looking good Ed!

It's about to rain. I just went outside to stretch a tarp over my xj that hasn't had its front doors on in 2 months. The tarp was only big enough to fully cover the driver's door and about half of the passenger door. So I turned a wheelbarrow up on its handles to use the tub to block the bottom part of the door. I guess I could have put the doors back on but I might have broken a sweat that way.

Or maybe i have to be a member and get my name in red before i do anything???

You can host pictures on websites like photobucket and hotlink them here without being red (though its a good idea to be a paying member).

i ran into the issue that my hitch wont work with the ZJ gas tank skid so i called it a day adn went out and took pictures of my jeep.

IMAGE_123.jpg

IMAGE_126.jpg

IMAGE_125.jpg

and of course my litlle garage space i have to work with
IMAGE_119.jpg

-Ian

Back