• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

I rode it up a mountain!!!

SAM_0089.jpg

SAM_0086.jpg

Ordered a replacement Autopal h4 housing since one of mine cracked. i also got a job finally!

congrats Ed! where at?

Intsalled an APN header in the Jeep. It actually went pretty smooth! Unbeatable price for a nice looking product.

I cleaned out the garage so I can get my XJ in there for this weekend. I also went to Harbor Freight yesterday and had a tool-gasim.

So I guess this was more FOR my rig than TO my rig.

Installed rock sliders, gas tank skid, frame stiffeners for my long arm mounts, built a fence and put in a doggy door.

ordered some 2x6 rectangle tube today that i will pick up on friday.

also got a quote for gear install from atomic 4x4.

Last edited:

What are the plans for the tube Scott? Rocker replacement?

ordered some 2x6 rectangle tube today that i will pick up on friday.

also got a quote for gear install from atomic 4x4.

The guys at atomic 4x4 are awesome was done there a few weeks ago to pick up a 14 bolt from them...

Some sonofabitch stole my trailer out of my backyard today!!!! Oh man god help'em if I catch someone pulling my trailer around town. They will catch a beat down like no one has ever seen before.

out of the BACKYARD???? Dam someone has some balls.... and will be losing them soon. Just a thought with all that is going on in your life at the moment, did you tell a buddy a time ago he could borrow it, and forget when they were coming to get it(sorry had to ask)....If not----LOCK and LOAD and find the sob that took it. Never been out to your house so not sure who lives around you sooo, did the neighbors see anything? Was the trailer the only thing taken? I hate thieves with a passion.

Back