• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What to sell a Built D44 for?

Definitley a 44 definitly out of a bronco. But acually thinking back the guy that sold it to me said it wasn't the origanal axle. either way it does have the stuff i said it did. no idea on the mileage. That help any?

Wait a minute, are we talking about a front or rear axle?

CRASH

He said it was a rear. Are you sure about that WMS to WMS measurement too?

Why are you selling it?

Is it already set-up with spring perches and everything for an XJ?

im sorry im a major asshat, i feel like ive be hit with a fat bag of nickles. its out of a 78 scout. 58' wms to wms. 11 inch drums, 30 slp shafts, redrilled 5 on 4.5, ox and cable. less than 4000 miles. so does $1200 sound about right. it will bolt right up if the spring perches are the same distance apart on an xj as a yj.:D

Thats where your gonna have a hard time getting much more than about half of your price.BTW:why arent you running it?Anyway since you know nothing about the genealogy as to what it is and the fact that it is used is a tough sell!Im building a D44 as we speak with new everything +gears,ARB,disc brakes.Total cost about 1200$.
BTW:what machine work was done?

Last edited:
Back