• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what to do with fuel lines

GroversXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I'm just starting a project to build a traction bar, crossmember/skid, and rocker rails and I was under the jeep yesterday taking measurments so I know how much material to buy, and I'm now wondering what others have done to re-route or move the fuel and brake lines running along the inside of the driver side "frame" rail.

I have researched a lot on the different parts I want to build but I never saw any direct answer on what to do with the fuel lines. It looks like the plastic piece that holds/separates all the lines can be popped out of a hole in the frame rail but is there enough slack to mover them anwhere? Do you just discard the plastic spacer and zip tie them out of the way? I want to be able to weld some mounts for the crossmember to the inside of the frame rails and weld in some sleeves to keep from crushing the frame rails so please give me ideas on what to do with the fuel lines.:looney:
Thanks

drill holes in the floor board and turn the pastic thing up. They will mount directly to the floor. Thats what I did on someone else's suggestion.

Back